At City Chiropractic we treat a range of conditions that affect the head, neck, back, shoulders, arms, and legs. We feel it is important to look for the root cause of the problem as opposed to masking the symptoms e.g. pain, pins and needles, and numbness are often felt in a different area to where the problem is.
There are a lot of reasons why problems occur. Here is a list of the major causes:
1. Macro trauma – a major incident such as a road traffic accident causing whiplash associated disorders.
2. Micro trauma – multiple minor incidents that cumulate over an extended period such as poor postures when using the computer at work causing a painful neck.
3. Poor posture – posture affects and moderates every physiologic function from breathing to hormonal production. Spinal pain, headache, mood, blood pressure, pulse and lung capacity are among the functions most easily influenced by posture.
We treat these problems using chiropractic techniques as well as others that are derived from physiotherapy and sports massage. This gives us a diverse range of techniques to treat conditions that affect the muscles, ligaments, joints, and/or nerves.
Read more about some of the conditions we can help here:
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist Pain
- Hip, Knee & Ankle Pain
- Generalised Aches & Pains
Take your first step towards better health and call us on 01782 848 184 today
From the team at City Chiropractic Clinic
Our Chiropractors in Stoke on Trent are here to help you